Each country or region is characterized by having certain words or phrases that mean "something" that surely not everyone can understand.
If you're not from Peru you might not have the slightest idea what people trying to say.
So we present 7 typical "need to know phrases" of the Peruvians, so that when you have the opportunity
to visit this wonderful country full of culture and history, you can speak like the locals do,
1. Que palta: means "what a shame"
2. Que lenteja: A term used for a person does everything very slowly.
3. Nos metimos una bomba: Means that a group of people got drunk
4. Que piña: In a few words they are telling you, "what a bad luck"
5. No seas sapo: A term that they use to refer to curious, gossiping people.
6. No seas pollo: Someone who gets drunk very quickly.
7. Quiero un par de rubias: No, they're not telling you they're looking for a couple blond girls. He is trying to tell you that he wants to go to the bar for a few beers.
Of course there are many many more phrases to learn but with these 7 you're on the right track to speaking just like a peruvian!